Abel LMRP Capping System
Intervention for Deepwater Blowout Incident
- Fully supported with professional intervention team
- Available for rent short term. No long term commitments necessary.
- Lighter footprint results in lower costs so that it can be dedicated to the well for a 1-day response via workboat.
- Quick to deploy thus minimizing incident impact
- Cost Effective (10% of other systems)
- Designed to be fit-for-purpose for flows of 200,000 bopd and/or 500 mmscf/d gas
- Simple reliable controls and systems
- Adapts to the Rigs existing LMRP system
- Utilises Rigs existing resources i.e., Personnel, ROV, DP, cement pump, mud mixing, etc.
- Can be held at rig site or near by
- Minimal cost to do the job
- Small footprint (2x 20’ containers)